A Memorable Day

 This is for all the folks following my blog, I have a surprise for you here. October 4th was a very lucky day for me as I got a lifetime opportunity to meet Dr Khadar Sir. 

As soon as I met him I touched his feet and took his blessing thanked him for all his work which has helped so many people.

He was very happy as I am following his protocols for better health, he was very friendly and spent good 30-40 minutes with me explaining problems modern world faces and how corporate world is destroying the globe.

He just wants people to be healthy and wish that everyone cares about nature. he truly believes in what he says "Sarve Janaaha Sukinobhavanthu" meaning " let every life form be happy in this world".  

I also explained how I am spreading his word via my blog he encouraged me and told me to continue the same and help the needy. So now I am also opening this blogs to people who wants to share their testimonials on how Dr khadar lifestyle has helped them. you guys can share your testimonials on my mail id.


Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siridhanya - Little millet